Lash enhancement is one of the biggest beauty trends in 2020. The category, comprised mostly of professional and take-home lash growth accelerator products as well as lash extensions, has seen healthy growth driven by influencers and celebrities via social platforms. Some patients seek to mimic their effortlessly enhanced look, wanting naturally fuller, longer and stronger eyelashes. Other patients may just want healthy fullness in their lashes that they are not seeing due to genetics, chronological aging or “trauma” to the lashes (eyelash curlers and consistent eye rubbing).
If you do not offer, or if the patient does not want a prescription (maybe they are wary about the common side effects), you might have trouble recommending an alternative. You could point them in the direction of a lash and brow bar, or recommend your favorite mascara, but the patient is generally looking for a solution they can find with you, an expert they trust.
What if you had a product in your skin care line that was comparable to the prescription, without the side effects? With a small selection of physician dispensed lash enhancers to carry in-office, and sometimes coming with a high price tag, which product really works and is worth your patient’s investment?
EYELASH ENHANCER BACKED BY SCIENCE
There is a solution. Without a prescription, patients saw results with this cosmetic eyelash enhancing serum (link to product page) in *as early as 30 days. This special formula is clinically developed to support growth and fullness of lashes during the lash’s natural (anagen) active growth phase. WideLash™ technology, paired with a powerful system of nutrients and hydrators address visible thinning and/or insufficient eyelashes. The best part, this lash enhancing serum is available custom branded (link to Custom Branding info page): your name on formulas you trust, then recommended by the professionals your patients trust.
Many lash enhancing serums have either peptides or hydrators or castor oil and almost never address the full spectrum of factors that obstruct lash growth. This formula is different by utilizing a multi-pronged, systematic approach to growth, strength and fullness. At the center of this formula is WideLashTM technology, a blend of three active peptides known to address comprehensive follicle support as a means for facilitating growth. Silk amino acids plus active botanicals coat and condition to strengthen brittle lashes. Hyaluronic acid provides balanced moisture to support the skin barrier, allowing proper absorption of nutrients to the lash follicles.
Add poster graphic w/ copy: There are three phases in the eyelash growth cycle. This serum targets hair follicles in the anagen active growth phase for optimized results.
RESULTS DRIVEN INGREDIENTS:
- ACTIVE PEPTIDE BLEND (WideLashTM):
- MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17 – Conditions brittle lashes, preventing breakoff, enhancing the appearance of lashes.
- BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1 – Helps lashes appear longer, fuller and stronger. Promotes and ensures optimal hair anchorage, helping lashes reach their full potential.
- ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3 – Helps anchor lashes to follicles
- SILK AMINO ACIDS – Coats and conditions lashes. Known to penetrate the upper layers of the skin, as well as through the hair cuticle into the hair shaft to rejuvenate and strengthen fragile lashes.
- HYALURONIC ACID (HA) – Provides necessary moisture for proper nutrient absorption near the lash follicles. Supports moisture retention within the skin, helping to enhance shine and suppleness.
- ACTIVE BOTANICALS (CHAMOMILE EXTRACT, CLOVER EXTRACT AND ALOE VERA) – Synergistic system of natural botanicals aid in the repair of damaged hairs while soothing sensitive skin.
CLINICAL STUDY RESULTS
Safe and proven to help eyelashes appear longer, fuller and stronger.
*AS EARLY AS 30 DAYS, % OF PATIENTS AGREED
• 70% lashes are longer
• 73% lashes are thicker
• 80% lashes are nourished
Contact our Customer Support Team at 1-800-445-2595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or have us connect you with your Local Topix Business Development Specialist.